Monday, July 24, 2006
Clarity
I love that crystal clear quality that everything gets just before a storm. The colors always seem a little brighter, edges a little sharper, and me a little happier. I love rain. It just doesn't happen much here, what with living in the desert and all.
On the knitting front, not much is being done. I'm still working on the black blob of sleeve for Tubey (I'll post pictures as soon as I start a stripe section), and still fighting to not cast on any new projects. I've come up with a good reason not to start a sock, at least for now: I've heard often that it's like petting a porcupine, and since I do most of my knitting holding MMT, that's not such a good. However, that excuse will only work for so long, and doesn't help keep me from anything but socks.
MathMan (hubby) has Monkey-Toes, and I should be taking a shower, but I just had to blog. I managed to join a few more rings today, and sign up for a swap! Do you know how hard it is to find an open swap?? That hard. Check my sidebar for the Lace Swap - it's open 'til Jan 31 (I would post a link, but I'm too lazy and too rushed right now.)
Well, I'm off to cleanse-ify, and hopefully get further in sleeveland.