Friday, July 14, 2006
Week-ness
So, my daughter has begun teething. Meaning: almost all projects are on the back burner. I did manage to cast on and work about 10 inches of Tubey, however, re-checking my gauge I had to unravel and start over. :( 10 inches isn't much to some, but for me it's days worth of work, simply because I don't get the chance to work very often.


I did get a fun treat in the mail on Thursday - a colored Denise kit! Isn't it lovely? And they feel so nice to work with!



I have a (fairly) new cookbook - Pillsbury's Best Recipes 2006. I adore it. Seriously, it's grand. Last night I made the Sour Cream Chicken Enchaladas, and the Fudgy Smores Bars. I didn't get a picture of the enchaladas due to the fact that they dissappeared almost instantly, but I did get the bars. I'm not a marshmellow fan so I'm waiting on hubby to give the review.



Yes, those are M&Ms, no, they are not the normal colors. For our wedding, we had some printed in our colors, and they have been residing in a vacuum sealed bag in our freezer for, at this point, just shy of two years. I decided it was time to free some of them...
Now, my daughter is demanding my attention, and I believe we are both in dire need of a nap, so off we go.