So, I told myself that I wasn't going to get distracted by the internet in any way today. I was going to knit. And I did. Quite a bit. And I can't seem to stop thinking in short sentences.
So, I knit today. Got a good bit done on sleeve #1 for Tubey. All the fun stripes.
I'm using the "Jogless Jog" from, well, wherever it's from. It's not wonderful, but it's ok. I'm not loving the single black stripe, but I'm not about to frog all the way back to take it out. Maybe if it was for someone else, but I don't care enough for myself.
However, there is something that I will frog back for: I put in an extra row of increases after the first one, and when I tried it on, the whole sleeve is a little baggy. I ripped back to the last row of fuschia. That must've been the hardest thing I've ever done. I used another of my Denise cables and picked out what I thought was a single row. It, however, was not. I managed to get two seperate rows on the needles. I had to slip an entire row to find the ones that I missed. Grrrrr.
I've managed to fix it all, but I've only got about two rows of the black re-done. I would post a picture, but I don't want to document my misery that much.