Wednesday, September 06, 2006
Mail Bag!!!
I finally got some fun mail-y goodness yesterday! First up is a sock bag from trek:

Teal Sock Monkeys. I love sock monkeys! I don't know why. Maybe it's that I never had one when I was growing up. But wait! What's that peeking out of the bag? Could it be my River Rapids sock? Why, yes, I believe it is!



Confessions of a Knitting Heretic by Annie Modesitt. Can I just say yay for this book? Tons of useful stuff for us combined knitters, heck it's good stuff for every knitter. Knowing how stitches are formed is a great thing for any knitter.
Last night I made two apple pies. Haven't tried them yet, but one is for a BBQ that a friend is having tonight, the other is for us. I only had two cookie cutters, and I kinda thought that the dog bone wouldn't be very appropriate...

And I leave you with a cute little picture I found on Cute Overload. There was no credit, so I don't know who took it, but I imagine that they're a knitter!!
2 Comments:
Blogger Wendy said...
Love the sock monkey bag! The pies look delicious too.

Blogger PinkPorcupine said...
Why thank you! The pies turned out so yummy! I put too much sugar in and it caramelized - good mistake!!