Monday, September 04, 2006
Post, the Second




So here's the picture of everything. MMT needed to eat, so I had him take this picture. I really like how the slippers came out - matching, yet not match-y. I have a good deal of leftovers from each ball, but I don't know what I'm going to do with them. The other two balls in the picture have counterparts, so they may be other socks. Who knows.
So, I'm thinking about joining the Knitters Tea Swap 2, but I'm just not sure. I've been in two swaps so far, and I really enjoy giving gifts, but I've only heard from one swap partner once, and the deadline is over for that swap. Maybe it's my mail, or maybe I'm just not in a good mood (I'm hungry, and getting over being sick, two things that make me cranky...) but do I want to do it again? Something to think about.
So, this is what I want to turn the Koigu into. Toe-up, top-down, who cares. I love these socks. And check these out! I want the faces of woman ones. How cute!!

Oh - I forgot! My swapcloth partner got her package!!! Yay!