Monday, January 01, 2007
Happy New Year!
Yay! I managed to upgrade my Blogger! I love Google products.
I'm not near a camera right now, so no pictures. I'm also not going to list my "FOs of 2006", cause that would just be a pathetic list. I am going to make a few resolutions -
1. If I don't like it, it's dragging me down. Just froggit.
2. I am determined to finish at least one big project this year. With a soon to be 1 year old, I think one is a good aim for the year. If I make more than one, then I can feel really good about myself.
3. Stick to my list of five. (Make hubby help me put the list on the sidebar. He said he would do it three months ago. grumblegrumblegrumble.)
That's all for now. I'll try to post more later, but I'm almost two months behind on daughter's blog as well, and that comes first.

BTW - I apologize to my WinterWonderland Swap pal (even though you won't see this for a bit.) I'm getting your package ready to go now. Normally I'm one of the first to send out a swap, but this time I'm just so busy I'm waiting til the end. I hope it's a good package for you!
2 Comments:
Blogger sheep#100 said...
I still haven't upgraded my Blogger because I've heard so many people complain about the transition and I just don't have the time right now to fiddle with the template...

Thanks for visiting.

Blogger alicia said...
Hi Ansley,
Happy New Year!
I'm glad you received my package. I'm not entirely blogless. I just don't have a knitting blog. I have a general journal at http://www.xanga.com/aliciakatie

take care! - Alice.