Thursday, January 25, 2007
I do still have a camera, I promise! I completed the second river rapids sock. Did I already say that? Oh, well. I also finished one sock for MathMan. The second one is on the needles, but he doesn't get them until he finds my sock monkey bag. I still haven't finished the FIL scarf, but I don't have the heart to look at it right now. I do have my first Jaywalker on the needles, out of BMFA Sock candy in Thunder. I'm going to need to add elastic thread to the ribbing once they're done.
Have you seen the new IK Spring preview? I lust....

Labels:

2 Comments:
Blogger sheep#100 said...
Poor sock - being held as part of a hostage negotiation.

Blogger alicia said...
hostage o.O -- I found that amusing :)
no. the weather is pretty weird all over the world this winter =/. It is a decent bit colder than usual here, but not for snow or icicles.