Wednesday, March 28, 2007
Did I blink?

When did this happen?! My baby girl will be a year old in DAYS, people, DAYS! Did I blink? I must have missed something, it CAN'T have been a year already!!!

I've been working like a fiend on my RSC February sock, and this is the second sock as of a few hours ago.* I decided against the two-at-a-time method, and hoo-boy, am I glad. I went up even larger than everyone else on needle size through the leg, and it still would take a feat of strength to get these socks on my feet. Darn instep....stupid heel. I've decided not to go any larger on the needles - it's already loose enough as is. I think what I'm going to do is modify the cable pattern slightly. Just one up the back of the leg instead of three around the leg offset. I like the cable itself, and this will keep the sock reversible. I've already done the ripping back, but I'm waiting 'til tomorrow morning to restart the leg. I have a few stitches I need to repair - they started dropping.
*The first sock is still just past the heel.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:
Blogger Dixie said...
This is snappah from Purlnecklace. Just saw your comment on my blog. Yes, it was MCY. :-|