Thursday, March 22, 2007
Thursday (how original.....)
So, I have officially turned the heel on my RSC sock, and even better, it fits! Now lets see if I can keep it that way, shall we? I'm not sure if I want to put it on holders and start the second to this point so I can do the two cuffs at the same time (on two circs), or if I should just do the on cuff in case I need to frog back? Surely, if would grate less to rip back just one cuff instead of two? I just don't know what to do. I should take a picture. The camera's downstairs....I'll do it later. (got the camera.)
(Can you tell I've been reading high fantasy? About a royal family no less? I've always found that what I read really invades my thought processes....go figure. Maybe I should do that "6 weird things" meme eventually. I've definitely got some doozies!)
MMT is walking up to the closet door (sliding mirrors) and giving herself kisses. It's positively adorable! I can't believe my little baby is almost a year old! She's been walking since she was 8 months old....how did I get such a little overachiever? Let's hear it for Aries! (And Geminis, while we're at it!)
Hey - any of you uber-savvy bloggers out there know what code I use to imbed my labels into the sidebar? I'd appreciate any help!
Did you hear what happened to Jessica over at Rose-Kim Knits? I'm skeered, mine's only two months old.

Labels: ,