Sunday, April 29, 2007
Hogwarts Sock Kit Swap Questionnaire
1. What Hogwarts house have you been sorted into? Slytherin Rah-rah-rah!!!!

2. List your three favorite double-point needle brands, including size and length. Double points? Um, I'm a metal girl, so probably Inox, Knitpicks, and addi turbo, but I prefer circulars with the kidlet running around. Just not safe to try to knit with her on my lap with so many pointy things. That said, I have tried bamboo DPNs (granted cheap bamboo) and I guess I just grip my needles too tight. They feel like they're going to snap like twigs.

3. Would you like to try a new brand needle? If so, which brand? Size? Length? People say good things about Crystal Palace, so I guess I would like to try those, but it's nothing urgent. I just got my knitpicks and I lurf them. I guess I would also like to try the addi lace needles, but again, not so urgent

4. --skipped--

5. If your pal decides to send candies or chocolates are there any that you don't like? Coconut and marshmallow.

6. What are your favorite scents? Fruity things, and heavy musky stuff. Nothing floral or flighty. I like spicy too. It helps to have something to smell: I like the pear stuff from Victoria's Secret, and Lancome Poeme is my favorite 'spensive perfume.

7. Do you have any allergies? Nope!

HSKS Trivia of the Week - Voldemort
I screwed up last week cause I didn't know to post on the blog, and I didn't email anyone my answer. :(

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:
Blogger meg said...
Hey, do you do two circs or magic loop? What length do you like? :)