Tuesday, May 22, 2007
Is it possible??
Can I create even one post that doesn't have to be edited? I guess I'm just a "fixer" at heart, there's always something to be done to make it better. The last few posts all have an "ETA" at the bottom. Jeez.....
I just wanted to respond to Jenean's comment about the Dobby picture - thanks for the word of Qte, but I don't believe that's Harry. That's Sir Hotting-ton himself, Lucius Malfoy. Like this Slytherin would post a picture of *that boy* unless she had to. :D

Labels: ,

1 Comments:
Blogger BeanMama said...
it says comments were disabled on the post above this, but I had to say...

Thanks for stopping by & commenting and OH OH OH -- Google spreadsheets? I had no idea! I LOVE it!! (And I have STR in Lemongrass, too!) So incredibly dangerous... I could easily get addicted to something like that.

And you said it, mama! I LOVED my homebirth and count it as one of the best decisions I ever made. :)