Saturday, May 26, 2007
Just a quickie.
This blogging every day thing is kind of... well, I had the word a second ago, but it slipped. It just feels good, like I'm keeping myself a part of the world. I've tried to start a stitch group for moms of young kids in my area, but no one ever showed up. It's nice having somewhere to go, even if it's just a quick pop in like this one, where people understand my love of fiber!
Today I actually made it to the LYS, *with* my skein of Koigu. Unfortunately I was alone with MMT, and they were hella busy, so I didn't get it wound. I also *shock and amazement* DIDN'T spend any money!!! I was going to buy two balls of Austermann Step for the socks Cat Bordhi recently did on Knitty Gritty (btw - have you seen these?? So neat! I can't wait for the new book!!) but they were all out of it. She wasn't sure when it would be coming in, as it's been on order, but she was able to tell me that the new sensation, Superior, *will* be available in late August! Another thing I can't wait for!
I'm currently sitting in bed, knitting on MMT's Weasley and watching some of season 2 of Xena (baaad tv, but in a good way, like Bruce Cambpell!) on my laptop. I finished the sleeve and the collar earlier tonight, and I just picked up the stitches for the second sleeve. Would I be reviled if I say I'm actually *looking forward* to seaming it up? I've found I enjoy it, maybe it comes from sewing on the machine and hand stitching the finishing work.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:
Hi Pink

You've been tagged for the 7 things meme that has infected the stalkers of LnV. Stop by my blog for rules.