Wednesday, May 23, 2007
Miscellany blather
I've been meaning to steer people to trek's contest post for some time now, but I just keep forgetting! So, go, help her get 290 comments on a single post. That's double the original number of 145, which was passed pretty darn quickly. It's one post per customer, though, which is why it's taking longer to reach the new goal. If anyone reads here that doesn't read her blog, why not?!? Go over and leave a comment!

So, the closing on our house got pushed back to the original date - June 12th. Oh, well, it would have been nice to be in the new house by next Friday, but it's only two weeks out from there. Not that long in the scheme of things
(everything inside me is screaming that is BS - that it's years and lifetimes away!)

I've got all but the last inch done on one sleeve of MMT's Weasley, with just one last sleeve and a collar to go the end is most definitely in sight! I may make a trip out to the LYS today to pick up a size 5 circ to do the collar. My Denise kit is packed away who knows where right now, and I don't want to wait 'til I find the box and unpack to finish the sweater.

I know I've mentioned I adore anything Google, and now that I'm working on the stash spreadsheet, I've got it on Google Docs. So if anyone is actually curious how much sock yarn I have, or what is planned for that alpaca I got at Aspen Ridge Alpacas, here ya go! (I'm putting a permanent link in the sidebar, too.)

And, just for fun:







What Kind of Knitter Are You?




You appear to be a Knitting Goddess. You are constantly giving and are unconcerned with reward, you simply want others to love knitting as much as you do. If someone wants to knit miles of novelty yarns, you are there for them. If someone wants to learn short row shaping, you can help. There are no taboos in knitting, only opportunities to grow. Everyone should have friend like you around if they want to learn to knit, and there's a good chance that your passion has rubbed off on a few others.http://marniemaclean.com
Take this quiz!








Quizilla |
Join

| Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code

Labels: , ,

0 Comments: