Sunday, May 13, 2007
Pictures are fun

We bought a house! We have one month to get packed and out of this house, and three days later we move into our new house. Brand spankin' new! Never been occupied! How did we get this lucky? The hard part? MathMan works regular hours, and MMT requires constant supervision. Packing and moving is going to be a pain.

MathMan beat me to packing up the "shadow frame" of oddballs and samples, so I snapped a quick shot of the sock yarns on the wall. Right after I took this picture, they were all down and in a box.

I had been talking to someone about knitting back, and I got MathMan to take a quick video of me working on the Chevron Scarf. I slowed down so it wouldn't just be a blur. Hmm - I don't have the time to set up a YouTube account, and it doesn't look like I can imbed, so you get a link.
Here's a shot of what the scarf looks like currently.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:
Blogger wendy g said...
Congratulations on your new house! Your Chevron scarf is so pretty.