Friday, May 25, 2007
Pictures? Huh! What a novel concept!!
Yeah, that's right - I have pictures today!
First up is one of the Weasley. (!!!) I finally got the chance to take a nice daytime picture of it.I'm really trying to take better pictures, or at least easier to look at ones. I'm going back and looking at some of the first ones I took, and eek, they were bad!
So, on my monitor this is a pretty true representation of the colors. I loved the pink color so much, but every time I go to the LYS either I forget to look, or they don't have anymore. I know I can order it online, but you know how it goes. I'm thinking about making either the baby pants from LMKG or Mickey to go with this sweater when it's done. We'll see how well that pans out. The little tiger in the corner is my daughter's backpack, which I commandeered until she's old enough to use it. It's great for carrying around a larger project like this, yet still not so big that it's annoying. It's a perfect fit for my Lantern Moon striaghts, plus it's little tummy is a tiny zippered pouch that just fits a chibi! You want a closer look you say? Here it is - feel free to turn green with envy of it's utter cuteness!
I'm going to leave you with a shot of the next chevron scarf. That's right, the first one still isn't finished and I've already started a second. So much for project monogamy. At least it's the same pattern. The rose is one my mother helped MMT pick and bring to me this evening. It just looked so lovely I had to include it. The iPod is to remind myself that I'm getting behind on listening to podcasts. I managed to find two balls of CTH at my mom's that I had gotten at the same time as the Koigu - these were even purchased to be a chevron. I'm still sitting on the one skein of Koigu waiting to wind it into a ball. I know - I could do it by hand, but just once with Lorna's Laces swore me off doing that. I'm lazy, remember? So sit it shall until a ball winder I see. Oh, did you want to know what colors those are? See the StashSheet in the sidebar.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:
Blogger meg said...
Ooh, the Weasley is looking great! I can't wait to see it finished.