Tuesday, June 26, 2007
HSKS2 Questionairre

1. What Hogwarts house have you been sorted into? Slytherin


2. List your favorite double-point needle brands, including size and length. Or would you prefer circulars? I *prefer* DPNs for most projects, but due to LMV being as active as she is, I've been using circs lately. I really like the magic loop since the two circs method tends to create clacking loose needles, so whatever project I have on those I can't work on while she nurses or sleeps. I do like metal just because the smaller sock size needles seem so flimsy. I don't like Inox, though - the join on those are horrible!


3. Would you like to try a new brand needle? If so, which brand? Size? Length? Hmm. I would love to try an ebony circ, but that's a caviar dream on a tuna budget. :)


4. If you are a RAVENCLAW, do you prefer the colors in the film or the book? Do you have a strong preference? See question #1

5. Do you have any allergies? I've never used mohair, so I don't know about it, but otherwise I haven't been allergic to anything yet.

Labels:

1 Comments:
Blogger The Last Yard said...
Hello Fellow Slytherin

My name is Tammy. I am the Slytherin Prefect for this round. Could you please email me @ tammy @ thelastyard.com . Also keep an eye out on my blog I will be posting some games and giving away prizes for our group.

Tammy