Tuesday, July 31, 2007
Green and Silver.....
What's that, you say? Why, that would be my HSKS2 Package from Beth. The bag is a quilted drawstring bag with two outside flap pockets. I'm trying so hard to figure out the construction of it, cause it's just so nifty! But anyway - included was an addi turbo (I do :heart: the addis!) a cute little pen, two different Fibertrends Patterns, some Exploding BonBons, and Yarn. Pagewood Farm hand dyed. I've never heard of the dyer, but I'm glad that's remedied. The dye job is an amazing semi-solid green (it's got tones and shades and greengreengreen) and it's nice and light. I'm thinking lace, maybe some Horcrux socks. Or Pomotomaus, or Hederas.....
What didn't make it into the picture? The weekly planner notepad was immediately snapped onto the fridge and put to use, and the small black sheep tape measure (never have enough!) was spirited away by LittleMissV, and is presumably in her room, being played with even now. (I suffer no illusions - she is the reason I'm always having to get more.....)

Labels: ,