Saturday, August 25, 2007
I got bored

So we have a new look around here again.  I know it’s not *technically* a porcupine (in fact it’s a hedgehog) but I couldn’t find any good porcupine images to use, and isn’t that little guy cute!


I’ve been toying with the idea of starting up a wordpress blog, but after tinkering with them and finding out that I can’t do any *real* customization without paying, that idea went out the window.  I may check out another site, but I’m mostly looking for something with multiple static pages as well as the blog. 


I’d like to thank everyone who replied to me about the previous post.  I have been doing a lot of snuggle time with my daughter, and had a load of strange dreams and unpleasant thoughts.  It was extremely sad, but the situation woke me up to the fact that life is what you make of it, and I need to make more of mine.


I have been knitting.  Gotten one pair of “Man Socks” done –


Gentleman’s Fancy Sock from Knitting Vintage Socks in Lang Jawoll Color for cuff/heel/toe, and Lana Grossa Meilenweit Color for the main body.  Fit my dad wonderfully, and I’ve already gotten through the gussets of a second pair for my grandfather out of Lang Jawoll (again cuff/heel/toe) and Lorna’s Laces.  I don’t have a picture to show for that one though.


Well, today’s the “lazy day”, so I’m off to take a nap!